Under the general direction of Chief Information Officer (CIO) of Information Technology Services (ITS); Organizes, plans and directs various activities related to the main administrative systems of the College (BANNER); Coordinates, supervises, and performs various programming activities relating to the support of administrative activities on campus;Sets policies and standards for Banner report writing, and interacts with users and programmers to assure user reporting needs are met; Works with representatives of each functional area on campus (Registrar, Admissions, Financial Aid, Business Services, Advancement, and Human Resources/Payroll, etc.) and technical staff to ensure seamless integration of data with all relevant systems throughout campus; Keeps abreast of trends in higher education technology and in the software offerings of main software vendor to ensure that college is making full use of administrative package and its components; Researches and suggests new packages as needs of the college dictate/
1. Graduation from an accredited college with a Bachelor’s degree required.
2. Ten years experience with Ellucian Banner required.
3. Ability to work in a Sun/Solaris UNIX/Linux environment required.
4. Requires demonstrated ability to perform tasks in the Banner environment including PL/SQL scripts, using APPWORX, EVISIONS and other third party applications.
5. Requires demonstrated ability to apply upgrades in the Banner application software environment.
6. Knowledge of Banner Student, Human Resources, Financial Records and Advancement modules a must.
7. Knowledge of Banner Forms, Self Service and Workflow environment required.
HERC Job Type: Full-Time