Position Type : Full Time
Responsible for the management of design, engineering, legal, construction, and other professionals employed in the planning, design and construction of capital projects.
* Responsible for the administration of financial records, and the development and maintenance of project budgets and reports.
* Responsible for the administration and maintenance of all contract documents, daily work reports, correspondence, change order requests, change orders, and related project documentation.
* Responsible for the verification of work performed and the recommendation for approval and payment of the amounts invoiced on behalf of architects, engineers, attorneys, building contractors, construction managers, and other consultants.
* Coordinate planning, design, engineering, and construction activities with representatives of the Office of the University Architect, Department of Operations & Maintenance and the various University Schools and Centers.
* Coordinate project progress meetings, issue monthly status and financial reports, update construction progress schedules, ensure that proper permits and zoning ordinances are obtained.
* Manage and coordinate the activities of the Project Committee for each project.
* Other duties as may be required.
Position contingent upon funding. This is one-time funding, and new staffing related to these projects will be on a two-year term basis with the potential for extension as the workload requires.