At Boston Children's Hospital, success is measured in patients treated, parents comforted and teams taught. It's in discoveries made, processes perfected, and technology advanced. In major medical breakthroughs and small acts of kindness. And in colleagues who have your back and patients who have your heart. As a teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, our reach is global and our impact is profound. Join our acclaimed Human Resource Department and discover how your talents can change lives. Yours included.
The Senior Recruiter will be responsible for:
To qualify, you must have
- Providing full cylce recruiting expertise to ensure effective, efficient and focused staffing to support the Research Enterprise needs of the Hospital.
- Establishing strong relationships with hiring managers, in addition to developing targeted recruitment strategies.
- Building quality diverse applicant pools for current openings using social media, databases, job boards and other sources.
- Developing pipelines of talent to ensure a steady stream of applicants for future openings
- Conducting interviews and assessing reference data to screen and evaluating candidates.
- Coaching managers in effective screening, interviewing and selection techniques.
- Negotiating final offers and working within guidelines, in addition to negotiating contracts with agencies and manage on-going relationship with vendors.
- Representing the Hospital at local and national recruitment events.
- Ensuring compliance standards throughout the process.
- Bachelor's Degree along with 10 or more years of agency or corporate recruitment experience required.
- Be experienced in internet sourcing and behavioral interviewing, certification in this area is a plus.
- The passion to be goal and results-driven.
- Experience having demonstrated strong abilities to effectively source passive candidates through social media.
- The ability to possess a keen understanding of the role that diversity plays in building a world-class academic medical center.
- Outstanding communication skills, both orally and in writing with emphasis on sales, negotiation and influencing skills required.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage competing and multiple priorities.
- A great outgoing and energetic approach and desire the to build and maintain strong business relationships with line managers, candidates, HR colleagues and external agencies.
- Familiarity with OFCCP compliance and all employment related legislation.
- 2-4 years of previous Research recruiting experience strongly preferred.
Boston Children's Hospital offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits, including, affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, cell phone plan discounts and discounted rates on T-passes (50% off). Discover your best.
Boston Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Department: Human Resources
Standard Hours Per Week: 40