REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Must be mentioned on application/resume):
1) Bachelor's degree in public health, clinical research, psychology, counseling, or a health-related field; OR equivalent combination of education and experience to equal four years.
2) Documented/demonstrated familiarity with medical terminology and electronic medical records.
3) Ability to read and communicate in English.
4) Documented/demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
1) Excellent organization skills with attention to detail.
2) Able to work independently.
3) Proven track record of reliability.
4) Experience with REDCAP software.
5) Prior quantitative research experience including clinical trials research involving direct patient contact, data collection, and/or scheduling study visits is highly desirable.
6) Experience with EPIC electronic medical record.