| At Boston Children's Hospital, success is measured in patients treated, parents comforted and teams taught. It's in discoveries made, processes perfected, and technology advanced. In major medical breakthroughs and small acts of kindness. And in colleagues who have your back and patients who have your heart. As a teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, our reach is global and our impact is profound. Join our acclaimed Information Services Department, Security and discover how your talents can change lives. Yours included.|
The Cyber Security Analyst III will be responsible for:
- Developing security architectures, reviewing system designs for potential vulnerabilities and recommending security features and improvements. This position provides analytical and technical security recommendations to other team members and clients.
- Leading investigations of security events, providing analysis results and developing and implementing remediation plans.
- Identifying new security concepts, technology, and practices and introducing them to the organization and system environment.
- Mentoring other team members and providing security training to other groups.
- Maintaining awareness of current security vulnerabilities of hospital IT infrastructure and proposing plans to address them.
To qualify, you must have
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus
- Extensive experience as an information security professional and deep network and system security skills.
- Experience with HIPAA, PCI-DSS, or similar regulations is required.
- Hands-on experience with common security tools and products (e.g. IDS/IPS, NGFW, WAF, SIEM/Log management, auditing/vulnerability assessment, forensics) and relevant security certifications are strongly preferred.
- The knowledge of theories, principles, and concepts typically acquired through completion of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a closely related field and six to ten years experience
Boston Children's Hospital offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits, including a, affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, cell phone plan discounts and discounted rates on T-passes (50% off). Flexible schedule (if applicable). Discover your best.
Boston Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Department: Information Services - Security
Schedule: MOn. - Fri.
Standard Hours Per Week: 40