Information Technology Services is seeking candidates for an Application Administrator for Customer Relationship Management. Reporting to the Assistant Director of CRM Operations, this hands-on, technical position will be responsible for troubleshooting and supporting information technology projects, applications, and systems, through tasks such as code migration, change control, application security, performance and availability.
In order to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will:
- Assist in testing and verification for internal custom code and vendor software releases, patches and add-ons.
- Collaborate with the CRM operations to proactively identify and recommend operational improvements, enhancements and system customizations.
- Be on call in rotation with other staff to ensure 24/7, continuous availability of the production systems.
- Interpret and monitor application logs to identify and address potential issues.
- Collaborate with various University departments and campuses to increase efficiency and ensure daily operational tasks are completely in a timely manner.
- Create and update technical documentation, including but not limited to, system configuration, infrastructure and integration specifications.
- Clearly communicate highly technical concepts to both technical experts and non-technical users.
- Possess knowledge of profiles, roles, permissions, groups, sharing rules and field level security, as well as how each aspect effects a user's access.
ITS has approximately 210 employees with diverse backgrounds, personalities and experience. We make sure the networks, data centers, Internet and phones are robust and reliable. We support dozens of applications that are critical to the University's administrative functions and academic mission, including the online learning system, eCampus. We protect the confidentiality and integrity of data.
We want employees with a positive attitude, an eagerness to collaborate, initiative and imagination. We want creative thinkers who can find clever solutions to problems and improve our efficiency. We want people who embrace WVU's many missions, from empowering faculty and students to improving the quality of life for West Virginians.
- Bachelor's degree required; degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems or related field preferred
- Two (2) years of experience with the following:
- Application administration with customer relationship management systems and Enterprise level systems
- Integrations such as Extract, Transform and Load tool and SIS system
- Preferred experiences include:
- Integrations with modules such as informatica
- Form assembly
- Congo composer
- Demand tools
First consideration will be given to applications received by December 12, 2016.
About WVU At West Virginia University, we pride ourselves on a tireless endeavor for achievement. We are home to some of the most passionate, innovative minds in the country who push their limits for the sake of progress, constantly moving the world forward. Our students, faculty and staff make this institution one of the best out there, and we are proud to stand as one voice, one university, one WVU. Find out more about your opportunities as a Mountaineer at http://hr.wvu.edu/.
West Virginia University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and the recipient of an NSF ADVANCE award for gender equity. The University values diversity among its faculty, staff and students, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
Job Posting: Nov 22, 2016
Posting Classification: Non-Classified
Exemption Status: Exempt
Benefits Eligible: Yes