*Required Qualifications: (must be mentioned on application/resume):
*Must be willing and able to handle mice, human blood and lentiviral transduction of human cells.
1. BA/BS with at least 1 year of related experience or a combination of related education and work experience to equal five years;
2. Demonstrated experience successfully and independently performing multi-step experiments in a research lab per procedure in protocol or from verbal instructions of supervisor.
3. Demonstrated experience in mouse handling procedures (must be able to pick up, hold & restrain mice), administer drugs by different routes (e.g.: IP, oral, IV) and collect blood and tissues.
4. Demonstrated experience reporting effectively on the progress and direction of individual projects using written and verbal English, to include proper grammar usage and accurate spelling.
5. Demonstrated experience maintaining documentation and reports for data and procedures obtained from separate projects in an organized and logical manner.
1. Knowledge of immunology and murine models of disease.
2. Previous experience working with in-vivo tumor or graft-vs-host disease models. Ability to actively contribute to laboratory meetings and assist other laboratory members when needed.
3. Experience using 3-laser flow cytometers and cell sorters (e.g. LSRII and FACSAria, respectively)