VA Research Psychologist
The Department of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Francisco invites applications for a VA Research Psychologist. This is a full-time position and will be filled at the Associate rank, in the In Residence series with a start date of September 1, 2016 or thereafter.
• PhD in Clinical Psychology
• Licensed to practice psychology in California
• Postdoctoral research training
• At least 10 years of experience in the VA Healthcare System and a complex academic health system
• Expertise in evidence-based psychotherapy for posttraumatic stress disorder
• Track record of research grant funding and peer reviewed publications
• Track record in supervising, teaching and mentoring of trainees in clinical service environments
• Demonstrated leadership experience in complex clinical systems
• Demonstrated cultural competence in working with underserved and culturally diverse trainee and patient populations
• Provide direct patient care, including administering evidence-based psychotherapy and mental health evaluations in an integrated care clinical setting
• Develop an actively funded research program
• Educate UCSF and VA Healthcare System professional trainees through teaching, supervision and assessment of trainees
• Participate in departmental, university, and/or public service
Please apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF00894.
UCSF seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.