| At Boston Children's Hospital, success is measured in patients treated, parents comforted and teams taught. It's in discoveries made, processes perfected, and technology advanced. In major medical breakthroughs and small acts of kindness. And in colleagues who have your back and patients who have your heart. As a teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, our reach is global and our impact is profound. Join our acclaimed Physicians Organization and discover how your talents can change lives. Yours included.|
The Applications Support, Epic Professional Billing Certified Professional will be responsible for:
- On-going enhancements and end-user support of the claims process, including system edits, processing, testing of electronic claims submission and remittance processing
- Expertise and knowledge of the regulatory and payer requirements for submitting and processing paper and electronic claim
- Detail oriented and thorough in their approach to analyzing intricate claims requirements and specifications
To qualify, you must have
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus.
- Epic Resolute Professional Billing Certificate.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills
- Experience working with process owners and users in gathering requirements, creating specs, system design, and application design
- Ability to learn new technologies and business processes quickly is essential
Knowledge of theories, principles, and concepts typically acquired through completion of a Bachelors degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or business technology administration, or a closely related field
- Four plus years of related work experience using Epic Professional Billing
- EPIC Professional Billing Required
Boston Children's Hospital offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits, including a, affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, cell phone plan discounts and discounted rates on T-passes (50% off). Flexible schedule (if applicable). Discover your best.
Boston Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Department: Physician's Organization
Schedule: Mon- Fri
Standard Hours Per Week: 40