As one of the nation's leading pediatric health care systems, Nemours is committed to providing all children with their best chance to grow up healthy. We offer integrated, family-centered care to more than 300,000 children each year in our pediatric hospitals, specialty clinics and primary care practices in Delaware, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Nemours strives to ensure a healthier tomorrow for all children â“ even those who may never enter our doors â“ through our world-changing research, education and advocacy efforts. At Nemours, our Associates help us deliver on the promise we make to every family we have the privilege of serving: to treat their child as if they were our own.
This enterprise-level position shares responsibility for the implementation and sustainability of patient and associate satisfaction initiatives designed to improve and ensure a consistent patient/family experience across the organization. The position utilizes evidence-based best practices to develop programs that drive improvement around the patient experience. These programs include training and coaching to ensure new and existing associates have the tools needed to create an exceptional patient/family experience. He or she maintains an in-depth knowledge of patient satisfaction measurement and reporting techniques and utilizes data to identify barriers and assist with the development of action plans designed to support achievement of Nemours' True North goals.
1. Develops, conducts and evaluates patient experience training programs that facilitate the professional development and continuous learning of associates, leaders, and providers. 2. Build effective relationships to collaborate independently with leadership in the implementation of Service Excellence strategy, tools, and initiatives.
3. Collaborate providing guidance, training and coaching to operational leaders and staff for execution of best practices and targeted strategies on performance improvement efforts to positively impact associate/patient/family satisfaction.
4. Translates the concepts of service excellence, patient experience and patient relations into actionable behaviors. Works to implement system-wide solutions to impact performance.
5. Proactively works to identify opportunities for improvement through gap/data analysis and monitoring of patient/family feedback for all service lines system-wide.
6. Serves as subject matter expert for service excellence, maintaining an active understanding of current thinking and programs related to the associate engagement and patient experience.
7. Serves on appointed committees/leadership teams to development measurement standards and evaluate programs/initiatives/education and their impact on patient family experience and alignment with True North.
8. Provides oversight for the maintenance and process improvement of the patient satisfaction and associate engagement data for the organization.
9. Interviews, selects, orients and coaches service excellence direct reports.
1. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
2. Strong Analytical & Problem Solving skills
3. Effective Collaborator
4. Ability to Influence, Engage, & Inspire
5. Strong Customer Service acumen
6. Teach, Coach & Mentor
Education and Training:
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
Patient Experience Certification preferred.
Minimum 5 years patient experience in a healthcare setting required.
Our dedication to professionals who are dedicated to children frequently earns Nemours a spot on the list of top workplaces in the communities we serve. Our Associates enjoy comprehensive benefits, including our unique âœBridge to a Healthy Futureâ pediatric health plan, an integrated wellness program, opportunities for professional growth, and much more. As an equal opportunity employer, Nemours focuses on the best-qualified applicants for our openings.