Administrative Secretary II - Materials Management, DE
Nemours Childrenâ€™s Health System
February 12, 2018
As one of the nation's leading pediatric health care systems, Nemours is committed to providing all children with their best chance to grow up healthy. We offer integrated, family-centered care to more than 300,000 children each year in our pediatric hospitals, specialty clinics and primary care practices in Delaware, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Nemours strives to ensure a healthier tomorrow for all children â“ even those who may never enter our doors â“ through our world-changing research, education and advocacy efforts. At Nemours, our Associates help us deliver on the promise we make to every family we have the privilege of serving: to treat their child as if they were our own.
The Strategic Sourcing Division of the Materials Management Department is responsible for all non-labor expense contract review, negotiation and administration with the goal of reducing overall expenses for the organization. The Administrative Secretary II provides support to the Administrative Director and Contract Sourcing Specialists with regard to communications, meeting arrangements, agendas, minutes, travel arrangements, reimbursements telephone call triage, RFP preparation and disbursement and miscellaneous clerical functions as assigned.
1. Handling of telephone calls.
2. Scheduling of meetings, creation of agendas and minutes.
3. Preparation and disbursement of RFP documents.
4. Typing and filing as requested or required.
5. Assures accurate communication with other Nemours departments.
6. Participates in departmental and Nemours enterprise programs for process improvement.
7. Responsible for ordering of office supplies as needed.
8. Maintains confidentiality of information.
9. Makes travel arrangements for Strategic Sourcing Staff and prepares the appropriate reimbursement forms along with proper documentation for Accounting.
High School Diploma
1-3 years of job related experience
Our dedication to professionals who are dedicated to children frequently earns Nemours a spot on the list of top workplaces in the communities we serve. Our Associates enjoy comprehensive benefits, including our unique âœBridge to a Healthy Futureâ pediatric health plan, an integrated wellness program, opportunities for professional growth, and much more. As an equal opportunity employer, Nemours focuses on the best-qualified applicants for our openings.