Senior Principal Executive Compensation Consultant
February 12, 2018
Full Time - Experienced
Area of Responsibility:
4 Year Degree
The Senior Principal Executive Compensation Consultant will report directly to the Senior Director of Total Rewards. This role will support Broad-Based Compensation with a focus on executive compensation. The successful candidate will need to distill data into executive level presentations. Executive presence, multitasking, effective prioritization and a sense of urgency are all very important skills for this role.
Number of Years of Work Experience:
10-12 years progressively responsible experience in compensation, including the design and administration of compensation programs on a global basis.
Principal Accountabilities: • Responsible for support of the preparation and administration of all Compensation Committee materials.
• Support the drafting of the Company’s Proxy Statement including assistance with the Compensation Discussion & Analysis (CD&A).
• Understand and assess the Company’s total rewards programs vs. the peer group and other innovative and high performance organizations. Propose and integrate new programs and features that help support our business goals and align with our overall compensation philosophy.
• Support the annual performance management and compensation planning process for VP+ population, including benchmarking elements of compensation, proposing guidelines and drafting recommendations. • Support of the Company’s executive and broad-based long-term incentive program design, budgeting, compliance and communications. Partner with broad-based compensation team to ensure compliance and accurate communications during annual grant process. Includes modeling of equity and compensation programs.
• Oversee Company’s LTI administration. • Consult and partner with HR Business Partner Leaders, Executive Search, and other stakeholders to develop compelling compensation packages and secure the appropriate approvals.
• As needed, assist in due diligence issues for potential acquisitions and manage the integration of any acquired companies as it relates to executive compensation plans, evaluating and combining plans as appropriate
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for secure
• Preparation of compensation committee materials
Demonstrated experience solving complex compensation issues through quantitative and qualitative analysis.
Advanced excel skills required
Experience developing & delivering presentations including executive summaries to various audiences including senior management team and/or divisional leaders.
Excellent analytical skills including advanced spreadsheet capabilities in Excel.
Experience in publically traded companies
Experience with equity design
Experience in executive compensation
Expertise with Access Database design
Leadership and teamwork skills with a sense of urgency.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Business, Human Resources or similar field. Masters Degree preferred. CCP helpful.