Interfaces with insurance companies, pharmaceutical manufactures, and other vendors to allow the Specialty Pharmacy to access and dispense medications for SCL Health patients
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manages the contracting process. Interfaces with pharmaceutical manufacturers to secure SCL Health access to limited distribution pharmaceuticals.
2. Negotiates with insurance companies, pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs) and other payers to allow SCL Health Pharmacy Services access to payer networks.
3. Coordinates with Supply Chain and Managed Care contracting to integrate Ambulatory Pharmacy reimbursement into overall SCL Health contracting goals.
4. Participates in the preparation of operational and capital budgets. Participates in fiscal accountability of services, operational and capital planning, annual operating plans, business plans for new services. Prepares and presents business plans, reports, and other statistical data.
5. Operates from a strategic perspective and assumes overall accountability and authority for respective areas that enhances the overall performance of SCL Health Pharmacy Services and the organization.
6. Manages and facilitates operational improvements, workflow optimization and organizational change through collaborative work relationships to enhance performance across the pharmacy team. Facilitates collaboration to share and implement best practices
7. Promotes mission, vision, and values of SCL Health, and abides by service behavior standards.
We reveal and foster God's healing love by improving the health of the people and communities we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Inspired by our faith,
•We will be distinguished as the premier person-centered health system and trusted partner.
•We will share accountability with clinicians and other stakeholders to coordinate care across all settin...gs and improve access, quality, health outcomes, and affordability.
•We will grow as community-based health networks to serve more people in partnerships with others who share our vision and values.
Caring Spirit - We honor the sacred dignity of each person.
Excellence - We set and surpass high standards.
Good Humor - We create joyful and welcoming environments.
Integrity - We do the right thing with openness and pride.
Safety - We deliver care that seeks to eliminate all harm for patients and associates.
Stewardship - We are accountable for the resources entrusted to us.