· Support the expansion of diversity and inclusion efforts for Lakeland Health by providing leadership, professional expertise, and direction in the planning and execution of diversity, inclusion, and leadership strategies and programs.
· Focus on specific strategies to embed diversity, inclusion, and cultural competency into day-to-day operations, education, and training initiatives.
· Provide strategic council for Lakeland Health and execution of annual and strategic plans.
· BS/BA degree (or equivalent experience) in management, organizational development, administration, diversity or a ministry related field; master's degree (MBA/MHA/MPH) preferred.
· Minimum of five to eight years of experience in a diversity-related position; health care preferred and in an academic, non-profit, association or related fields.
· Experience working with affinity groups (ERGs, BRGs, Employee Networks). Experience leading and executing diversity and inclusion plans.
· Proficient in computer and Microsoft Office Suite programs.
If you’re passionate about helping others and value teamwork, treating people with respect, being accountable, inspiring others, trust, and keeping your patients and colleagues safe, then we invite you to explore our many career opportunities. Lakeland Health, southwest Michigan’s largest employer, has been named in the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals® by Truven Health Analytics and received many other... awards for quality outcomes, excellent map-michigan value, and patient care. Learn more by visiting About Lakeland.