- People Management, managing a large team based in London, leading recruitment, appraisals, personal development plans and performance plans
- Strategic Decision Making, implementing best practices and optimising the RFP function. Consistently seeking opportunity to improve processes, develop PMAPS, qualify requests and review ROI of the team's work
- Content Management - work closely with content managers to develop PMAPS and work closely with internal teams to ease access to information to increase RFP productivity.
- Budget Management - manage annual budgets
- Ad hoc projects - as part of the senior leadership team in Marketing
The ideal candidate will need the following
-Strong credibility within the RFP function ideally having built a career through an RFP team.
-Experience using PMAPS would be beneficial but is not essential
-Excellent understanding of the global marketplace with a focus on the institutional channel.
-A natural motivator, someone who leads by example and embraces change