Chicago Loop Alliance (CLA) creates, promotes, and manages an urban experience that attracts people and investment. CLA secures this vision through planning & advocacy, enhanced services, activation of public spaces, and economic development.
Reports to: Marketing Director
Chicago Loop Alliance is looking for digital-savvy Marketing Manager with the expertise to promote compelling urban experience(s) for those who visit and work in the Loop. This individual will be responsible for managing and executing marketing campaigns to promote CLA initiatives, programs, and events.
1. Manage the design and execution of Chicago Loop Alliance’s two seasonal destination marketing campaigns.
2. Manage and develop content for Chicago Loop Alliance’s blog, and engage membership in content creation by creating a monthly editorial calendar in which members can share their applicable promotions.
3. Create and deploy “In the Loop,” a monthly e-newsletter to support blog readership.
4. Design and develop marketing materials such as brochures, invitations, presentations, social media, blogs, e-newsletter, articles, and advertisements.
5. Develop and execute the annual social media plan, and maintain a quarterly reporting process of analytic right.
6. In collaboration with the Marketing Director, create and maintain a production schedule for marketing projects and campaigns. Monitoring projects through each phase of production and communicates the progress to CLA staff and membership.
7. Promote CLA as a thought leader within the marketplace and among members of the general public. Ensure the articulation of CLA’s desired image and position, both internally and externally
8. Grow and nurture relationships with a membership base of 250+ member businesses and integrate partnerships into marketing campaigns.
9. Manage and develop content for LoopChicago.com using SEO best practices.
1. Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing or communications with demonstrated success, preferably in the not-for-profit or agency sector