TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Administers human resource programs designed to establish and maintain effective associate relations and government compliance through the application of policies, procedures, systems, and metrics. Coordinates projects for corporate and field human resources and compliance initiatives.
1. Oversees and supports the company pre-employment background screening program including MVR, E-Verify, criminal, drug, employment verification and other screening as required.
2. Leads provisional review process and ensures timely screening processes.
3. Maintains the HR intranet site including site access and security, content management, communications and enhancements.
4. Provides end-user support to HR and management.
5. Coordinates and assists with HR programs to ensure compliance in areas of equal employment opportunity (EEO), E-Verify, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) and affirmative action, immigration, department of labor (DOL) and company policies and procedures.
6. Provides leadership in responding to audit requests from regulatory agencies as the central point of contact, including collecting and reporting data and responding to inquiries.
7. Assists with the development, implementation and communication of human resources policies and procedures.
8. Conducts associate relations investigations as assigned, documents findings and recommendations, and counsels and coaches management and associates.
9. Develops, monitors, analyzes and reports HR metrics and trends.
Education and Experience Requirements
Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of HR or related experience required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred
Technical expertise with Microsoft SharePoint or related content management and collaboration tools preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Knowledge of HR principles and practices and federal, state and local employment laws and regulations (e.g., EEO, OFCCP, FLSA, DOL, EEV)
Ability to manage confidential data and information
Organizational, project and process management skills
Written and verbal communication skills, including developing and delivering presentations
Conflict management and influencing skills
Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills and attention to details
Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
Computer skills with Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint administration and content management skills
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
Sit, stand and walk
Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
Speak and hear
Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
Lift or move up to 10lbs
Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
* Low to moderate
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By providing TruGreen with my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future opportunities.