Community Psychiatric Clinic is continuously growing! Come and join our dynamic, hardworking, passionate and caring team of professionals. We are committed to help members of our community to improve and transform their lives, and be able to realize their hopes and dreams.
CPC is looking for a full-time SSVF Program Supervisor who will work alongside our multidisciplinary team which delivers high quality, evidence informed, and community-based behavioral healthcare services to our clients.
CPC is seeking a supervisor for the Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) program to provide administrative management and program supervision of professional staff members to effectively provide Homeless Prevention and Rapid Re-housing services to qualifying Veteran families.
CPC's SSVF Program: Community Psychiatric Clinic has been awarded a federal new Veterans Administration (VA) grant to target and assist single adult veterans and veteran families who are literally homeless or at immanent risk of becoming homeless. The SSVFprogram coordinates with County, State, and Federal veteran-serving agencies and other service providers to provide case management, homelessness prevention and rapid re-housing to help transition veterans and their families to stable and permanent housing.
Any job offer will be contingent upon the results of an updated background investigation.
Compensation and Benefits:
CPC is offering very competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package that includes:
Life Insurance, excellent Medical and Dental coverage, 403(b) Retirement Plan, Short/Long term Disability Insurance, 3 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks paid Sick Leave, Medical Leave, Section 125 Flexible Spending Account and 11 paid Holidays.
* Full-time/Part-time employees (Part-time working 21 hours or more will be benefit eligible).
We also offer an exceptional Annual Training Program.
At CPC we value and celebrate diversity and strive to create an inclusive and supportive workplace. CPC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other legal protected status.
- Master’s degree in social work, counseling, or a related field; or B.A. in social work, counseling, psychology, or a related field. - Minimum two years administrative or supervisory experience. - Must have personal vehicle and maintain appropriate insurance. - Demonstrable knowledge of veteran service resources in King County. - Five years working with veteran families experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness preferred.
Specific Job Duties:
- Maintain good rapport with staff members and provide supervision, direction, and support to department team.
- Supervises and monitors all documentation activities for the assigned program in keeping with Agency philosophy, VA grant and contractual guidelines, CPC policies, State and County guidelines.
- Ensures in-service training for SSVF staff, in keeping with Agency, State, and County guidelines and SSVF requirements.
- Attend professional conferences and workshops acting as a representative of the agency.
- Prepare written reports and researched proposals as needed.
- Participates in liaison activities, with other Agency programs, with other community agencies and SSVF partners.
- Ensures that Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) data are collected and completed for all Participants entering the SSVF program.
- Provide consultation and education to external agencies in regards to CPC and the SSVF program.
Community Psychiatric Clinic is a dually-licensed, state-certified and nationally accredited non-profit behavioral healthcare organization. We provide a comprehensive array of recovery-oriented mental health and substance use disorder services throughout Seattle and King County. Each year, CPC helps thousands of individuals and their families.
Established in 1953, CPC has earned a reputation fo...r excellence by helping our community members successfully cope with everything from serious mental illness and chemical dependency to the daily stress and challenges of life. Our treatment builds on each client's personal strengths to help them achieve their recovery plan.