· Provides personal care and related services in the home for clients as assigned by the Home Health Coordinator.
· Gives personal care to the sick, disabled and aged to help provide and maintain physical and emotional comfort, and to assist the individual toward independent living, including but not limited to: Bathing bed linen changes, toileting, dressing, shampooing, feeding, shaving, mouth care, meal preparation, transportation, errands.
· Observes the client for general physical, emotional and mental conditions and reports any changes.
· High School Diploma or GED required; current CNA preferred.
· Prior work experience or training as a Home Health Aide or trained homemaker highly desired.
· Must have good communication skills and the ability to read, write, follow and carry out directions.
· Must be able to work independently with little direct supervision.
· Should be in good health and capable of standing, stooping, bending and lifting.
If you’re passionate about helping others and value teamwork, treating people with respect, being accountable, inspiring others, trust, and keeping your patients and colleagues safe, then we invite you to explore our many career opportunities. Lakeland Health, southwest Michigan’s largest employer, has been named in the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals® by Truven Health Analytics and received many other... awards for quality outcomes, excellent map-michigan value, and patient care. Learn more by visiting About Lakeland.