PwC/LOS Overview PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready - to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
What will you do if you work in Assurance at PwC? You'll ask questions and test assumptions. You'll help determine if companies are reporting information that investors and others can rely on. You'll help businesses solve complex issues faced by management and boards. You'll serve the public interest and the capital markets by conducting quality audits. Visit http://pwc.to/pwcassurance for more information on PwC's Assurance practice.
The world is quickly changing, that's why PwC is quickly adapting. We're capitalizing on trends that will impact corporate reporting.
Our focus is on globalization, technology, sustainability and environmental reporting, population shifts and regulation. We combine skills and experience to help our clients address their challenges.
Job Description Boards of Directors and executive management recognize the ever increasing importance of effective risk management efforts in meeting their organization's strategic objectives.
PwC's Risk Assurance practice has developed a holistic approach to risk that protects businesses, facilitates strategic decision making and enhances efficiency. Our holistic approach is complimented by the extensive risk and controls technical knowledge and sector-specific experience our Risk Assurance professionals possess.
The end result is a risk solution that is tailored to meet the unique needs of a company.
Areas where our Risk Assurance practice can bring value to an organization include:
- Leveraging industry and technical expertise to assist management to address more effectively risks associated with their business - Assisting management in the assessment of project risks and controls - Enhancing internal audit functions to further align to company strategy and risk - Reducing company costs through strategic internal audit outsourcing and co-sourcing solutions - Increasing value and reducing costs of compliance-related activities - Identifying opportunities for companies to effectively mitigate risk and improve business performance - Applying the concepts of Enterprise Risk Management to help companies identify, assess, mitigate and proactively consider emerging risks
The Enterprise Systems Solutions (ESS) practice comprises a global network of professionals who provide a full range of services that drive companies to fully leverage enabling technologies and IT assets to enable business processes. Our teams bring industry-leading controls experience and expertise across multiple platforms, technologies and data.
Our teams provide multiple services, including: -Enterprise systems controls integration and optimization; -Enterprise system pre/post implementation services; -Implementation of GRC enabled technologies; -System implementation assurance; -Program and portfolio assessments; and, -Enterprise reporting and XBRL.
PwC ESS professionals bring the right mix of risk and controls experience, industry-specific knowledge and highly technical specialized skill sets into a client's environment. This mix of knowledge provides an integrated view beyond ERP to connect data in more meaningful ways.
Along with an end to end view of the IT ecosystem to drive efficiency, effectiveness and control for our clients.
Our Data Transformation and Governance professionals help clients mitigate risk by effectively managing their data. This high performing team helps clients define their data governance strategy and implement data management solutions to enable business insights, reduce cost and complexity, increase trust and integrity, and improve operational effectiveness.
Position/Program Requirements Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 2 years of experience in Master Data Governance (MDG) solutions including MDG strategy, governance strategy, data profiling and MDG architecture.
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in one of the following: Accounting, Finance/Economics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, Statistics Mathematics, Regulatory Compliance, Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics and/or other business field of study.
Demonstrates thorough knowledge, and/or a proven record of success, in executing various aspects of client projects involving one or more of the following areas:
- SAP MDG:
Designing workflows, data standards, security/access models, IDOCs, ABAP, interfaces, managing change requests, and data migration;
- Data governance framework design:
Designing data standards, processes, organization, policies, developing roadmaps for design and execution, and operationalizing frameworks for large organizations;
- SAP Data Migration:
Developing data strategies and data mappings through workshops, performing data analysis and identifying data quality business rules with business and IT, and designing and building data validation routines with business and IT;
- SAP Information Steward and Data Services;
- SAP MM, PP, FI, or SD; and,
- Business events and risk management understanding that drive data governance and MDM requirements.
Demonstrates thorough abilities, and/or a proven record of success, participating in client projects within a professional services environment that utilize creative thinking skills and individual initiative, including the following areas:
- Analyzing large and complex data sets, including conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses;
- Collaborating and contributing as a team member: understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members, proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback;
- Identifying and addressing client needs, building relationships with clients, developing requests for information, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks, communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor;
- Prioritizing and handling multiple tasks, researching and analyzing pertinent client, industry and technical matters, utilizing problem-solving skills, and communicating effectively in written and verbal formats to various audiences (including various levels of management and external clients) in a professional business environment;
- Coaching and collaborating with associates who assist with this work, including providing coaching, feedback and guidance on work performance;
- Understanding how the application of analytical techniques correlated to business value; and,
- Selecting the appropriate analytical techniques for the problem at hand.