Performs administrative and business support related duties of a complex nature in support of an area with minimal guidance.
Â·Prepare 1180âs, journal entries, and check requests and route to appropriate destinations for signatures and processing
Â·Scan and retain records in shared folder system
Â·Scan and upload packing slips into original requisition in eprocurement for permanent retention
Â·Order supplies in eprocurement system
Â·Receive and verify orders
Â·Scan and upload packing slips into original requisition in eprocurement â provide purchase order numbers to Lead Administrative Assistant for reconciliation
Â·First contact for conference rooms in OHO tower for scheduling
Â·Print updated calendars when changes are made to keep clinic staff and other users aware
Â·Prepare and distribute weekly team meeting minutes
Partner Contact Information
Â·Maintain partner contact information and update as needed
Trademark & Licensing
Â·Order special printing items from contracted vendor for educational events.Once items needed for events are determined, obtain MOR number using online Merchandising Order Request and obtaining quote from contracted vendor prior to purchasing in eprocurement.
Â·Follow organizational policies for trademark and licensing/procurement procedures.
- Clerical/Administration is a skill which includes most clerical and administrative functions typically carried out by secretaries,
administrators and others who perform a clerical role. Among the duties are: Ad Hoc Reporting, Calendar Maintenance, Data
Entry, Document Duplication, Document Filing and Maintenance, Document Preparation, Employee Record Maintenance,
Employee Time Recording, Faxing and Electronic Mailing, Inventory Management, Mail Sorting and Distribution, Meeting
Coordination and Scheduling, Message Management, Receptionist Tasks, Special Projects, Spreadsheet Preparation, Travel
Arrangements, and Word Processing and Typing.
AD HOC REPORTING (INTERMEDIATE):
- The ability to access information from databases and prepare reports.
DATA ANALYSIS (INTERMEDIATE):
- The ability to analyze data in an accurate manner.
FINANCIAL PROCESSES (NOVICE):
- Ability to monitor costs, expenses and revenue as well as the ability to manage those costs and expenses in relation to budgeted amounts.
HUMAN RESOURCES POLICIES AND PROCEDURES (FUNDAMENTAL AWARENESS):
- Knowledge, adherence and application of human resources policies and procedures.
Organizational Impact: Performs nonâroutine tasks that significantly impact team's performance with minimal guidance.
Problem Solving/ Complexity of work: Conducts research and analysis to solve some non-routine problems.
Breadth of Knowledge: Applies broad job knowledge and has basic job skills in other areas.
Team Interaction: Provides informal guidance and support to less experienced team members.
SUPPORTING COLLEAGUES (S3):
- Develops Self and Others: Continuously improves own skills by identifying development opportunities.
- Builds and Maintains Relationships: Seeks to understand colleagues' priorities, working styles and develops relationships
- Communicates Effectively: Openly shares information with others and communicates in a clear and courteous manner.
DELIVERING EXCELLENT SERVICES (S3):
- Serves Others with Compassion: Invests time to understand the problems, needs of others and how to provide excellent
- Solves Complex Problems: Seeks to understand issues, solves routine problems, and raises proper concerns to supervisors in
a timely manner.
- Offers Meaningful Advice and Support: Listens carefully to understand the issues and provides accurate information and
ENSURING HIGH QUALITY (S3):
- Performs Excellent Work: Checks work quality before delivery and asks relevant questions to meet quality standards.
- Ensures Continuous Improvement: Shows eagerness to learn new knowledge, technologies, tools or systems and displays
willingness to go above and beyond.
- Fulfills Safety and Regulatory Requirements: Demonstrates basic knowledge of conditions that affect safety and reports
unsafe conditions to the appropriate person or department.
MANAGING RESOURCES EFFECTIVELY (S3):
- Demonstrates Accountability: Takes responsibility for completing assigned activities and thinks beyond standard approaches
to provide high-quality work/service.
- Stewards Organizational Resources: Displays understanding of how personal actions will impact departmental resources.
- Makes Data Driven Decisions: Uses accurate information and good decision making to consistently achieve results on time
and without error.
FOSTERING INNOVATION (S3):
- Generates New Ideas: Willingly proposes/accepts ideas or initiatives that will impact day-to-day operations by offering
suggestions to enhance them.
- Applies Technology: Absorbs new technology quickly; understands when to utilize the appropriate tools and procedures to
ensure proper course of action.
- Adapts to Change: Embraces change by keeping an open mind to changing plans and incorporates change instructions into
Vanderbilt University Medical Center is a comprehensive health care facility dedicated to patient care, research, and biomedical education. Our reputation for excellence in these areas has made us a major center for patient referrals from throughout the Mid-South. Each year, people throughout Tennessee and the Southeast choose Vanderbilt University Medical Center for their health care because of o...ur leadership in medical science and our dedication to treating patients with dignity and compassion.The mission of Vanderbilt University Medical Center is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.