TinyEYE Therapy Services is currently seeking Speech-Language Pathologists licensed in California to provide online therapy services through our award-winning platform. TinyEYE Therapists can work as few or as many hours/week as they desire from the comfort of their home or office.
We offer great career growth opportunities, a state of the art technology, lots of flexibility and work-life balance, a flourishing community of therapists that will stimulate your personal growth, reduced paperwork, and a life free of commuting so you can focus on what matters: helping your students.
As a TinyEYE Therapist, you would:
* Enjoy the luxury of working from your own home or office.
* Never worry about being overloaded again.
* Become part of a flourishing community of therapists, available to you for mentorship, correspondence and continued learning.
* Have access to the State of the Art Technology and Therapy tools.
* Spend more time on therapy, less on paperwork, commuting, etc.
* Change children's lives - At TinyEYE, we are dedicated to growing smiles, mending spirits and engaging children in their lives.
* Provide direct therapy services and evaluations in compliance with the student’s IEP
* Communicate/collaborate with school staff and parents as you deem appropriate
* Provide timely documentation of therapy sessions, IEPs, evaluation reports and progress reports as required by state and local regulations
It is TinyEYE's mission to lead the world in delivering the highest clinical solutions to schools while making a difference in the life of every child we serve. TinyEYE focuses on empowering our Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, Social Workers and Physical Therapists to create an exceptional experience for each of our students.TinyEYE is dedicated to leading the world in therapy innovation while leaving no child behind.
Using our award winning online therapy platform, we connect our therapists with students around the world. We specialize in serving school districts with hard-to-fill vacancies. We offer an elite team of full time, part time, and temporary SLPs, OTs, School Psychologists, Social Workers, and Physical Therapists.
For more information on TinyEYE Therapy Services, please visit us online at: www.TinyEYE.com
TinyEYE connects students with licensed therapists through our award winning online therapy platform. We empower our experienced team of SLP and OTs with training, mentorship, online tools and even robots to serve our student needs.