The Senior Pricing Analyst has the responsibility of developing financial tools and models providing essential analytical support of CTCA payer and employer contracts. Major areas of focus include financial modeling, decision support of contract negotiations, and operational reports focused on the modeling of contracts. This information will be used in the development of pricing strategies and contract negotiations across the CTCA system.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Masters preferred) preferably in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field of study, although a high level of relevant experience or superior performance may substitute for the academic requirement.
- Minimum of three years of experience in health care or managed care required, five years or more preferred.
- Minimum of three years of health care financial data analysis required, five years or more preferred.
- Knowledge of claims payment and processes, procedures and guidelines, and CPT, HCPCS, ICD-10, DRG coding.
- Knowledge of managed care/hospital and physician contract interpretations and reimbursement methodologies.
- Advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Product Suite (Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint).
- Experience with Tableau, QlikView, Business Objects, or other Business Intelligence software.
- Experience with statistical analysis package and/or experience with Oracle SQL query writing, SAS, Visual Basic, R, other
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day is purposeful. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against canc...er. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals earned a Best Place to Work distinction and has received numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.