Consider this employed full time permanent clinical OBGYN position in one of the fastest growing areas of the state while earning very competitive income and enjoying a great schedule.
Join an established and thriving nonprofit organization providing quality patient care. Leadership opportunities also exist for the right candidate.
This city of 100,000 on the Atlantic coast, has excellent schools, exceptional real estate options, and a safe welcoming community. Enjoy access to a huge variety of cosmopolitan amenities in the area being 45 minutes to NYC suburbs and less than 90 minutes to downtown NYC or downtown Philadelphia.
There's a reason the call NJ, "The Garden State!" Relocate to a city with natural amenities abounding and access to the coast, and many of the most highly sought after events and tourist locations in the nation!
* This nonprofit healthcare organization has 40 providers and experienced administration and staff.
* You've been looking for a true TEAM to join, so visit and meet your new "day family!"
* Beautiful attractive offices and facilities with all new equipment.
* Your women’s health department has 2 other OBGYN (including robotics), an MFM, and 5 midwives.
* Primarily outpatient visits, with 1 day of surgery if you'd like, and a small number of deliveries with great coverage allow an exceptional quality of life!
* Competitive base salary per experience, flexible schedule, and full comprehensive benefits package.
* Over $150,000 of student loan forgiveness as well.
Positions of this caliber do not remain available on the market for long. Call me, Peter Cebulka, Director of Recruiting, at your earliest convenience at 866-465-9777. You can also send your CV confidentially to email@example.com for consideration and to schedule a conversation. I look forward to speaking with you.
Board certified or recently trained and board eligible OBGYN physician.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Additional Salary Information: $160,000 of student loan forgiveness as well.
Jackson Physician Search, formerly known as Jackson & Coker Permanent Placement, is proud to announce our name change. We have achieved phenomenal growth thanks to our valued clients and our deep commitment to their success. To highlight our leadership and clarify our role in the permanent placement physician industry, our new name is now Jackson Physician Search.
While our name, logo and websi...te are new, you will still be working with the same professionals who remain laser-focused on our mission of bringing physicians and healthcare organizations together to improve the lives of patients, families and communities. Jackson Physician Search is still part of the growing family of Jackson Healthcare companies.
Jackson Physician Search remains committed to service excellence as we deliver what’s important to you: A track record for results, built on your trust in the skills of our team and the transparency of our process.
We encourage you to visit our new site at www.jacksonphysiciansearch.com.