Webster Orthopedics in San Ramon, CA is seeking a dynamic, passionate and accomplished Chief Executive Officer/Healthcare Executive to lead our growing orthopedic practice. We have a culture of collaboration and customer service and are looking for a leader who can grow with us and maintain our vision to be the Preferred Orthopedic Practice in the East Bay.
Whether you are looking for a change or looking to build a career, this is a well-established group of orthopedic surgeons that have been committed to Excellence in Patient Care since 1939.
This position reports to the President and Shareholders and will lead a collaborative and energetic leadership team.
1) Webster is an energetic entrepreneurial group of physicians who desire to stay independent in a market where consolidations are rampant. The HCE should enjoy working collaboratively with physicians to help guide them to strong business decisions.
2) Webster is comprised of six geographically dispersed offices with unique market challenges. The HCE will be responsible for understanding these markets as well as uniting and educating physicians on the opportunities and challenges that are associated.
3) Webster has a culture of patient service. The HCE will need to value that service is central to the success of Webster and be prepared to continue and enhance the tradition of Experience. Excellence.
4) Webster has numerous ancillary centers. The HCE will need a proven track record of establishing and running profitable and effective ancillary centers.
5) Technology continues to be a critical component for developing highly functional and efficient healthcare organizations. The HCE will need to be well versed on the opportunities associated with modern healthcare technology.
6) Webster values consistent, timely and effective dialogue. The HCE needs the awareness that they are the communication bridge that links and strengthens all aspect of the organization.
7) Most of the Webster Management team is home grown and therefore the HCE needs to be a strong coach who can bring out the best in all of the members of the management team.
8) Revenue and Financial Acumen. The HCE should be experienced in driving top line revenue growth as well as establishing operating budgets to ensure profitability and partner satisfaction.
9) Online Market Growth is critical for success in the bay area. The HCE should have experience with development and oversite of the corporate brand and image.
10) In additional to all of the standard HCE/CEO requirements, this position requires a strong operational focus. This means that the HCE needs to have the knowledge and the expertise to keep all of the organizational “spokes of the wheel” strong and intact so that the group can seamlessly move forward.
Some of the key benefits to working in our practice include:
Competitive Compensation and bonus plan.
Outstanding benefits including 401(k) plan, paid-time off, health insurance coverage, dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, continuing education allowance.
Office with a Window
Generous continuing education program that supports ongoing growth and career development.
Good work-life balance and a positive working environment
San Ramon is located east of San Francisco, with easy access to the city as well as Oakland and Berkeley. Enjoy an exceptional array of parks, hiking trails, nearby shopping and dining and excellent schools.
1) MBA/MHA from accredited university or commensurate experience.
2) Ten Years of progressive healthcare leadership. Preferably at the C-Level.
3) This position requires frequently commuting to six geographically dispersed clinics for staff relations, meetings, community involvement and business development.
4) Proven track record with establishing positive working relationships with Physicians, staff and community leaders.
Webster Orthopedics has been serving the East Bay since 1939. Webster is a 15-physician group with offices located in Oakland, San Ramon, Castro Valley and Dublin and is equipped with an in-house MRI, Physical Therapy Center, EMR, and digital x-ray. Our physicians provide a vast array of services in order to meet the ever changing needs of our patients.