We are looking for a highly motivated, dedicated and enthusiastic individual who will assist with study coordination for patient-oriented clinical and translation research projects within the Renal Division. Seeking candidates with strong customer service approach, outstanding communication skills, advanced organizational skills and professional demeanor
The primary duties will include, but are not limited to:
* perform standard office duties, such as answering phones, scheduling and coordinating study visits, necessary testing, and meetings; screening and triaging requests; managing correspondence, organizing office and research supplies, submitting purchasing orders, maintaining files and records (both paper and electronic), scanning, archiving, de-identifying subject records
* Sort, review, screen and distribute incoming and outgoing e-mail; prepare, compose and ensure timely responses to a variety of routine written inquiries. Answer calls on a daily basis and handle accordingly.
* Responsible for preparing charts and binders for study visits, to include but not limited to making copies, accessing databases, creating documents.
* Sending out study patient packets that include the questionnaires, documents and study materials needed for that visit
* Scheduling appointments for patients for study visits and with other divisions and/or service centers as required by the protocol
Arranging transportation to and from study visits.
Perform 6 month phone calls. Completing documentation and data entry for each call.
* Research data entry.
* Maintain and update study databases.
* Obtain records and any other material required to complete case report forms and comply with protocols.
Penn has a long and proud tradition of intellectual rigor and pursuit of innovative knowledge, begun by Benjamin Franklin in 1740. That tradition lives today through the creativity, entrepreneurship, and engagement of our faculty, students, and staff. Academic life at Penn is unparalleled, with an undergraduate student body of 10,000 from every U.S. state and around the world. The entering class ...of 2015 is the most talented and diverse in Penn's history. Consistently ranked among the top 10 universities in the country, Penn welcomes an additional 10,000 students to our top-ranked graduate and professional schools.