Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Wanted!!! •
**Must be psych certified, working on psych certification or have 3 years experience working within this specialty*** Practice opportunities available immediately in Greenville, SC. Relo candidates are welcome to apply.
Work for an organization that is passionate about quality care and providing a thoughtful approach to improving the lives of the geriatric community. Our clinicians provide mental health services to residents within long term care communities: assisted living and skilled nursing facilities. Our providers find the work they do very fulfilling.
Benefits of working with LifeSource:
• Practice waiting to be staffed
• All administrative tasks completed by LifeSource allowing you to focus on Patient Care!
• No more billing worries - seasoned billing team to support you
• Flexible schedule – full or part-time options
• Electronic health record for easy and efficient documentation
• Triage provided
• Clinical autonomy, yet access to a network of experienced colleagues
• Research and publication opportunities – if desired
• Case Review and support from a group of clinical peers
• Excellent compensation packages
• Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
• Short Term & Long Term disability
• CME/CEU allowance
• No nights or weekends
We currently have a team of professionals who would be happy to speak with you about the positive experience they are having as a LifeSource clinician. LifeSource believes in servicing all of its “clients,” our patients, our facilities, and especially our clinicians. We are extremely focused on providing the highest level of service in each of these areas.
LifeSource has been providing mental health services to facilities since 2010. Our psychiatry and psychotherapy providers specialize in working with the geriatric population. We understand the needs of the patient, provider, facility and insurance companies. We also stay apprised of the ever-changing regulations and make sure that our documentation and services keep everyone compliant. By working ...with all entities, we are able to unite and provide the highest level of care while increasing the quality of life for our patients.