VisionCare is the maker of the implantable miniature telescope that has been demonstrated to improve vision and quality of life for persons with age-related macular degeneration. The associated CentraSight® treatment program (www.CentraSight.com) is now being provided by clinics across the country.
We are looking for an occupational therapist in CA, to become a Clinical Specialist on our team! As a member of the VisionCare team, you will gain access to the most comprehensive support, training, and mentorship available. We will increase your knowledge as a professional, strengthen your skills as a clinician, and broaden the range of possibilities for your advancement.
Are you interested in exploring new possibilities? With more choices to reach your potential, and more opportunities to experience success, VisionCare truly stands above the rest. Join the VisionCare team today and turn your career into a successful and rewarding journey while making a difference in the lives you touch!
• Lead the process in training and educating, via onsite and webinar, identified site occupational therapists/rehabilitation specialists in the CentraSight Program within identified regions.
• Assist sites in process flow of patients for optimal outcomes.
• Assist sites in obtaining necessary education to meet with low vision rehabilitation standards.
• Develop and maintain relationships with site occupational therapists.
• Trouble shoot identified patient or program problems within sites in specific regions.
• Liaison with the Director of Clinical Services regarding planning and progress of various region sites.
• Assist in the identification of low vision occupational therapists in their identified regions.
ILLUSTRATIVE EXAMPLES OF WORK:
Identification, Evaluation, and Planning
• Visits various sites to identify needs and qualifications of identified occupational therapist/ rehabilitation specialist for the site.
• Performs onsite CentraSight Program training of identified occupational therapist for each CentraSight center in their identified region.
• Maintains a relationship with CentraSight providers.
• Will provide the Director of Clinical Services an update of qualifications, training and progress of occupational therapist at various sites in their region.
• Liaisons with low vision optometrists within their region.
• Liaisons with other OT CentraSight trainers.
• Assists in modification of identified CentraSight Programs changes and updates.
• Current license by the appropriate State Board of Occupational Therapy.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy program.
• NBCOT certified.
• Two years of experience as an occupational therapist. Low vision experience preferred but not required.
VisionCare is the maker of the first-ever, vision improving implantable device for persons with End-Stage Age-Related Macular Degeneration, which is FDA approved.
The associated CentraSight® treatment program (www.CentraSight.com) is now being provided by clinics across the country.