Janssen Supply Group, LLC, part of Janssen Supply Chain (JSC), is recruiting for a Senior Manager, End-to-End Product Planning, to be located in Raritan, NJ Zug, Switzerland, Cork, Ireland, or Beerse, Belgium.
Janssen Supply Group, LLC is part of Janssen Supply Chain, a global organization responsible for supplying medicines to markets around the world. With Quality as their primary focus, this group strives to provide access and affordability through innovation and strong collaboration with their R&D and Commercial partners to deliver life changing solutions for patients in need. JSC Global Planning’s mission is to “Ensure reliable product availability to our patients by applying leading planning processes across the E2E supply chain”.
The Senior Manager E2E product planning is responsible for:
• Developing the E2E Supply Chain configuration, define the E2E Net Requirements, align Master Production Schedules (MPS) and Inventory plans towards inventory targets and manage the E2E short term exceptions. These planning processes ultimately serve as an input into the S&OP process.
• Configuring the supply chain
Defines inventory de-coupling points and Develops replenishment strategies
Sets supply chain parameters in alignment with sites, e.g., batch sizes, make frequencies, safety stock levels, minimum order quantities, lead times, etc.
Ensures planning parameters (e.g. safety stock, lead times) are effectively implemented
• Ensuring the development of constrained E2E production and inventory plans
Translates finished goods in market demand into bulk and API requirements
Ensures correct generation of requirements (bulk, API) across the supply chain
Develops scenarios to avoid or resolve potential constraints
Is accountable for adherence to the inventory targets by aligning the different master production schedules with the overall product demand, in line with the supply chain configuration
Responsible for identifying sources of non-affiliate independent demand not captured by existing demand flows and inform the demand process owner, so these can be included
• Taking part in the S&OP process
Actively participates and represents the Global Planning team in the S&OP process
Connects the outputs of the Site Supply Review meetings (SRM’s), develops the E2E scenarios and resolutions, and translate these early warnings into the S&OP processes to drive the right decision making process
• Resolving E2E issues
Is accountable for resolving the E2E issues within the STEM process
Leads root cause analysis and stock out analysis
Is accountable for allocation of API and bulk, and responsible to work out the allocation of Finished Goods supply to avoid stock outs, while Customer Management is accountable for the final decision.
• Leading a matrix oriented team
Drives a multiplatform product based planning team, directly or indirectly, to ensure implementation of the E2E SC configuration, to ensure supply to patients and to achieve the E2E inventory targets.
• Driving the Value Stream Team members to implement supply chain improvements in line with product strategies, get alignment on the E2E MPS, and incorporate the feedback on projects into the plans.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. An advanced degree is preferred.
• A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience in Manufacturing, Supply Chain and/or Logistics is required.
• Plant supply planning experience is required, preferably in a multi-echelon supply chain.
• Experience working across organizational boundaries in a global environment is required.
• Manufacturing, Supply Chain and/or Logistics experience in the Health Care Industry or related industries is strongly preferred.
• An APICS certification is preferred.
• SAP experience is required is preferred.
• Demonstrated experience with several of the following processes: inventory management and inventory entitlement, supply chain management, supply planning/master production scheduling, scenario analysis, S&OP, process excellence (Lean, 6sigma), and systems (SAP R/3, APO, BW, OMP).
• Ability to manage multiple initiatives and work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist.
• Ability to partner with and influence others without direct authority; build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different departments and all levels.
• Proven business acumen in the areas of Supply Chain, Commercial and financials.
• Strong communication, analytical and quantitative skills.
• High proficiency with Microsoft software packages (Excel, PowerPoint,).
• Flexible hours needed on ad hoc basis to accommodate working with different time zones.
• This position is located in Raritan, NJ Zug, Switzerland, Cork, Ireland, or Beerse, Belgium and may require up to 15% of domestic and international travel.
To be considered for positions with Johnson & Johnson, please follow the below steps:
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throu...ghout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.