Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Managed Markets and Specialty Contract Operations in Piscataway, NJ supporting the U.S. Region Processing Center.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Analyst, Managed Markets & Specialty will support the contracting needs for Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBM) and Managed Care Organizations (MCO) administered by the Managed Markets & Specialty Team. The Senior Analyst will have sizable interaction with Operating Companies and field personnel. The candidate must demonstrate a customer service attitude and willingness to learn, as well as demonstrate effective communication skills. The Senior Analyst must have the ability to transfer knowledge within their department, across departments and to Operating Companies.
• Manage and maintain contracts, including loading of contract pricing information, as well as analysis and processing of rebate payments to organizations referenced above
• Validate payments and provide direction to other department members
• Demonstrate a customer service attitude and willingness to learn, as well as demonstrate effective communication skills with an ability to make the complex simple
• Regularly communicate in all directions to keep associates, peers and management informed of payment status, deadlines and process improvements
• Lead projects focused on improving the contract management process and make recommendations for streamlining and improving current procedures. Assume leadership roles on teams and projects within and across departments
• Support key departmental projects by utilizing business knowledge, systems, good decision making skills and project management skills
• Partner with cross functional teams, including Operating Companies and field personnel, and provide a high level of customer service
• Transfer knowledge within the department, across departments and to Operating Companies, while understanding the impact of one’s actions on processes across multiple stakeholders
• Apply strong analytical skills to discuss contracting data and information with a broad range of associates in J&J and with outside organizations
• Understand the entire contracting continuum
• Troubleshoot problems of various complexities with limited supervision
• Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures as necessary
• Demonstrate high levels of analytical and organizational skills, with the ability to understand systems and processes
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
• Minimum of five (5) years business experience is required
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines and deliverables is required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
• Experience demonstrating data stewardship (analysis, scrubbing, interpretation, and presenting to leadership) is required
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners is required
• System/application management experience is required
• Proficiency of Microsoft Excel is required (i.e. pivot tables and V-Lookups)
• Ability to work in a team environment and to partner with other team members while driving business results, manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines and deliverables with a high degree of accuracy is required
• Experience with business analytics, finance analytics, legal analytics, or contract analytics is preferred
• Knowledge of financial and audit controls is preferred
• Project management experience/skills are preferred
• Experience in training and coaching others to develop new skills is preferred
• Experience with business partner relationship management is required
• Knowledge of the healthcare contracting process is preferred
• Experience with contract development is preferred
• Experience with CARS/IS, Sarbanes –Oxley (SOX), Cognos, Microsoft Access, or Database Management is preferred
• Experience with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) preferred
• Understanding of all phases of the contract continuum and business processes is preferred
• Position located in Piscataway, NJ and may require up to 5% domestic travel, with occasional travel to Horsham, PA Raritan, NJ and Titusville, NJ
To be considered for positions with Johnson & Johnson, please follow the below steps:
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throu...ghout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.