Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems, Inc. is recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Customer Service Capabilities (eSIMS), located in Piscataway, NJ with considerations made for Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device (MD), Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
• Serve as a senior-level, independent contributor with expertise in Electronic Synthes Inventory Management Solution (eSIMS)
• Support the daily operation and governance of eSIMS
• Manage and prioritize customer requests, and internal business needs to streamline processes and provide customer value
• Actively participate in projects related to e-capabilities to provide business perspectives and strategy
• Support strategy development and deployment of customer-facing technology projects
• Provide eSIMS subject matter expertise and testing support
• Provide data extraction, analysis, and ability to translate data into decisions
• Develop and manage internal and external partnerships by demonstrating strong leadership, project management, partnership, analytical, and communication skills
• Provide mentorship or guidance to more junior staff.
• Support and lead projects within Customer Service Capabilities focused on but not limited to initiatives in e-Capabilities, eSIMS, Customer Solutions and other areas as needed
• Identify and lead projects that consolidate and/or integrate the processes and systems of the US Customer Service Capabilities and/or broader CLS Customer Solutions eSIMS team’s scope with those same/similar processes and systems that exist in Canada
• Drive innovation that adds value to the organization
• Demonstrate effective multi-tasking and strong analytical skills
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required; focused degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, or IT preferred
• Minimum of four (4) years related experience required
• Experience with customer interaction preferred
• Experience with system / user acceptance testing preferred
• Familiarity with e-commerce portals/websites preferred
• Proficient in MS Office required
• Proficient in MS Excel, specifically pivot tables and/or v-Lookups preferred
• Demonstrated strength with working in a cross-functional team environment and independently required
• Project management experience or training preferred
• PMP or FPX certification preferred
• Experience with SAP and/or JDE preferred
• Lean, Six Sigma, or Process Excellence Methodology experience, training, or certification preferred
• Healthcare and/or Medical Device industry/sector experience preferred
• Position located in Piscataway, NJ, with considerations for Skillman, NJ, and involves up to 10% domestic and international travel required
To be considered for positions with Johnson & Johnson, please follow the below steps:
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throu...ghout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.