Managing Analytics teams for Singapore to look after Loss forecasting, Credit Risk Scorecard / IRB / IFRS9 models, stress testing (ICAAP/IWST) and supporting Group Analytics team, Regulatory reports and Analytics.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Ensure all Regulatory (including local regulatory and BoE/CRR requirements), Group and Country Reporting are done accurately within timelines and proper reconciliation process in place. Perform periodic review on reporting process to ensure compliance of regulations and Group guidelines.
Perform periodic Stress testing, IWST, ICAAP and Risk appetite exercises and support to maintain the portfolio risk appetite within acceptable norms:
- Support and review the stress scenario preparation and severity for country & product level - Review and challenge balance sheet and its assumption - Conduct stress test and review & validate the results (CRWA, PIP, IIP) - Prepare and present the paper/deck on stress test results with assumptions and approach. Promptly follow up action items for task force and ALCO/ERC committee - Proactive liaise with key stakeholders to review stress test results through effective communications - Ensure the completion of IWST/ICAAP in high quality within timeline - Support the queries and meeting from MAS
To monitor Credit Scorecards and Basel Models. Support the development and implementation of Scorecard and Basel models as well as IFRS9 models:
- Periodic review/monitoring Credit scorecards and Basel model to ensure efficiency and fit for use in credit decision - Upgrade system to automate Scorecard/Model computation - Ongoing review and ensure robust process of scorecard computation and usefiles used in rating process - Refresh Scorecard with support from Group Risk Analytics to uplift Scorecard efficiency - Active participation in the design or selection, implementation and validation of models used in the rating process.
Ensure accurate computation of BASEL parameters:
- Periodic review on the capital /RWA to ensure the IRB Basel parameters are properly calculated in capital calculation system - Provide the business contexts on the parameter changes
Ensure loss forecasting and budgeting exercises deliver on time and accurate
Support the system infrastructure upgrade for Credit Decisions and risk reporting/analytics agenda
Support IFRS9 project delivery, data extraction and implementation (UAT/UVT)
Ensure proper management of customer sensitive data
Adherence to Operational Risk Framework (ORF) in the process of identification, control and monitoring
Compliance with group policies and standards, local regulatory guidelines
Support the roll out of central hub in offshore with adequate governance oversight and due diligence
Ensure Fair Dealing Outcomes to Customers
Key Measurables: - Deliver the regulatory and internal reporting accurately and on time - ICAAP & IWST Stress Test metrics, processes & documentation - Scorecards & Models - new model development & validation support, monthly monitoring, - Ensure compliance of country, group & regulatory guidelines and obtain dispensation for identified gap - No significant issue in audit finding and minimal audit comments on governance
Qualifications and Skills
Prior exposure in Consumer Banking Analytics in Consumer Credit, Finance, Decision Science for a minimum period of 8 years
High degree of familiarity with AIRB / STD BASEL 2 matrices and their applicability in Consumer Credit management, ICAAP and Stress Testing techniques
Expert level knowledge of monitoring Credit scorecards and BASEL 2 AIRB Models across Retail and Wholesale product
Experience to system implementation of AIRB regulatory reporting under MAS 637 guideline
Exposure to IFRS9 Model development and understanding on IFRS 9 Methodology
High level of understanding on Loan Loss forecasting
Excelling knowledge of SAS, credit data-mart management
High level of initiative, commitment and team spirit; strong commitment to deadlines for self and team
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information) - We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 24/09/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.