1. Reconciles system batches and remittances to financial records. Approves journal entries and reviews accuracy of payment allocation.
2. Identifies training opportunities, errors, and trends through quality review and complex data analysis. Logs findings and provides feedback to Cash Management Leadership. Performs root cause analysis and recommends and develops process improvement.
2. Serves as a liaison to internal teams and all third party billers. Ensures accuracy of data sent to these entities and reviews and solves any outstanding payments for them.
3. Extracts and compiles EMR system reports. Performs comprehensive comparison of system reports to cash management applications for integrity and governance (ownership of process of the system) of data system. (Ensures transactions (claims) are appropriately posted. )
4. Works with accounting and finance to resolve general ledger and posting issues.
5. Initiates contact with technical teams to work through technical builds and enhancements for the Cash Management Department.
Located in Broomfield, CO.
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Associate's level degree is preferred.
Three (3) years of experience in revenue cycle cash or general ledger reconciliation is required.
Advanced computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products including Access and Excel and reporting analytics.
Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative and qualitative analyses.
We reveal and foster God's healing love by improving the health of the people and communities we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Inspired by our faith,
•We will be distinguished as the premier person-centered health system and trusted partner.
•We will share accountability with clinicians and other stakeholders to coordinate care across all settin...gs and improve access, quality, health outcomes, and affordability.
•We will grow as community-based health networks to serve more people in partnerships with others who share our vision and values.
Caring Spirit - We honor the sacred dignity of each person.
Excellence - We set and surpass high standards.
Good Humor - We create joyful and welcoming environments.
Integrity - We do the right thing with openness and pride.
Safety - We deliver care that seeks to eliminate all harm for patients and associates.
Stewardship - We are accountable for the resources entrusted to us.