Imagine your next position as an Information Technology (IT) Auditor for a Fortune 200 company with a rich tradition of success, built on a foundation of iconic brands, and state-of-the-art research and manufacturing facilities, a company not content with just maintaining the status quo.
Altria - a family of companies with more than 150 years of innovation and leadership - has an immediate opening for an: Information Technology Auditor Internal Audit department - Richmond, VA
Add your talents to the Altria Client Services Internal Audit team and help us drive results by providing timely and informative summaries of audit reviews and other matters related to the control environment to senior management of the Altria family of companies.
At Altria, we want you to:
* Plan and conduct Financial, Operational, Compliance and Information Technology audits of varying complexity under the direction of an Audit Director
* Understand business systems and operations, recognize relevant business risks and controls perform audit testing of high risk areas, and develop findings and recommendations to senior management
* Develop audit tools, techniques and audit programs in technical areas that lead to control weakness identification, process improvements, and cost savings
* Support departmental and corporate success, providing indirect supervision of audit staff, coordinating assignments, asserting a strong control environment, actively soliciting management's feedback and assisting the Director as needed
Up for the task?
The highly-skilled professional we seek will possess: * A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, with 2+ years hands-on IT operations or IT auditing in public accounting, private industry or consulting. Professional designation (CPA/ACCA/CIA/CISA) and Master's degree desired.
* Full knowledge of IS/IT auditing techniques, to include knowledge of information systems and applications support business processes, and general understanding of enterprise resource planning systems (SAP, People Soft, etc.)
* Strong problem-solving, verbal & written communication, research, data analysis, reporting, and interpersonal skills
* Ability to identify risk/exposure, and develop/execute audit testing in assigned areas
* Willingness to travel (domestic & international) approximately 15-20%
The Altria Family of Companies includes Philip Morris USA, US Smokeless Tobacco Company, John Middleton, Nu Mark and more. Our mission is to own and develop financially disciplined businesses that are leaders in responsibly providing adult tobacco and wine consumers with superior branded products.
We are committed to true innovation, process simplification, diversity and inclusion, and rewarding our employees with the strong, competitive benefits you would expect from a global industry leader. Learn more at www.CantBeatTheExperience.com now.
Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: http://altria.contacthr.com/56068721