Housecall Providers is an innovative, cutting–edge nonprofit organization offering in-home medical care throughout the Portland metro area. Since 1995, excellent patient-centered care has guided our program design that now includes home-based primary and palliative care and hospice services. Treating patients in their homes helps our clinicians practice better medicine because they can see the whole picture at a glance – living conditions, the functional status and the quality of care and life of the patient.
Registered Nurse- Hospice
This is an hourly position that will average 15-25 hours from 5:00 p.m. Fridays to 8:00 a.m. Mondays
• Weekend duties include answering phone calls, doing intake visits, making routine, follow up, or urgent visits to support patients, families and caregivers.
• Will share duties/responsibilities with other Hospice RN’s and a 3rd party Triage Service rounds out our weekend team.
• Anticipated volume 18-30 calls per weekend shift (Fri-Mon)
• Mileage Reimbursement
• On-call premium differential offered
Our Hospice RN is responsible for the delivery of professional nursing services to hospice patients as indicated by the plan of care developed by the interdisciplinary group. Responsibilities include initial and on-going assessment of patients, developing and revising the plan of care, timely documentation and communication of assessments, planning and interventions, coordination of care among team members.
• Associate or Bachelors of Nursing
• Current Oregon RN license
• Minimum two years’ hospice, palliative/oncology and/or home health nursing experience.
• Valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record, daily access to a reliable and insured vehicle.
For complete job description and to apply, visit us online at https://career4.successfactors.com/career?company=C0007187026P. Position may close at any time. EEO
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers all candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.