Our state of the art veterinary facility is seeking CVT/RVT licensed, highly skilled technician candidates with a minimum of one year experience in veterinary medicine to join our Veterinary Technician Team. Special consideration may be made for the ideal candidate without licensure. The applicant must have a love for fast-paced, high quality medicine and compassion for pets and the people who adore them.
We are a full service, AAHA Accredited veterinary hospital offering access to cutting edge medical services for veterinary patients in Northern Colorado and the surrounding area. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality medical and surgical patient care along with compassionate client communication. Visit our website at www.advancedanimalcareofcolorado.com to find more about us. If you feel you would complement our team we would love to hear from you! Please send resume in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Competencies with the following skills are highly desired:
• Assisting in surgeries
• Monitoring anesthesia
• Dental prophylaxis
• IV catheter placement
• Running in-house blood work
• Administering medications and drug calculations
• Client Communications/patient updates
• Understanding of preventative care
CVT or equivalent experience, full time, primarily weekdays
Additional Salary Information: Compensation to commensurate with experience and education. Benefits available including PTO, personal pet benefits, heath insurance, and CE opportunities.
Advanced Animal Care of Colorado is a 9200 sq ft state of the art, full-service veterinary hospital, founded on a desire to practice thorough preventative, diagnostic and specialty medicine commensurate with our love and compassion for animals. Each day we strive to deliver outstanding patient care by providing the highest standard of veterinary medicine, employing dedicated staff, and offering c...ourteous customer service. This has helped the hospital grow and become a premier facility, continually working to offer the best care for animals in the Northern Colorado area!
ABOUT THE HOSPITAL
• Laboratory – Antech reference laboratory as well as in house labs including CBC, Chem, Lytes, Blood gases, etc
• Diagnostics – Sound DR system, GE Ultrasound, Digital Dental Radiographs, Arthroscopy, Endoscopy, Rhinoscopy, Digital Otoscopy, etc. All radiographs are read by a DACVR for real time input through AIS.
• Surgery Center – Mobile surgery by boarder certified surgeron offering soft tissue and orthopedic services including in-house arthroscopy.
• Anesthesia – Sevoflourane and Isoflourane machines with the most up to date anesthetic monitors (Digicare Life Windows) with full monitoring capabilities, access to multiple anesthetic drugs and the ability to change anesthetic protocols based on the patient’s needs
• Hospitalization – we offer overnight care for hospitalized patients, ICU unit, Isolation, etc. Staff is trained to handle multi-parameter monitoring, intensive care for patients and excellent nursing care skills
• Dental – Full service dental services performed from basic prophylaxis to extractions, oral surgery, periodontal treatments, restorative procedures as well as endodontics (root canals).
• 100% paperless practice with integrated data delivery, electronic whiteboard technology and blue tooth connections for anesthetic monitoring reports – very progressive and technology driven practice
• Pharmacy – well-stocked and expansive pharmacy that is continually being updated to encompass new products and innovative delivery methods. Flavor RX Compounding in hospital as well as compounding pharmacy access to be able to deliver best care to patients. Online Store pharmacy also available for our clients.
• Reproductive Services – Full service reproduction practice including neonatal services, fertility assessments, whelping services, genetic health testing, pedigree analysis, AI services with the use of a TCI system, CASA semen analysis, frozen semen bank, breeder counseling, etc.
• Fear Free Certified Practice- We pride ourselves on our ability to handle all types of animals in a low stress, humane and appropriate manner.
• AAFP Certified Cat Friendly practice – we are very proud of our certification and take our cat patients very seriously and are always willing to expand on these services.
• Integrative and Regenerative Medicine – Western and Eastern herbal medicine integration for various acute and chronic medical conditions. Under water treadmill, Class IV K-Laser, E-Stim, Acupuncture, Massage, Therapeutic exercises, indoor/in-ground salt water swimming pool; Stem Cell certified and ACP/PRP delivery systems.
• Our doctors experience a diverse case load, well beyond the everyday annual vaccines and new puppy exam and perform extensive workups, procedures and hospitalization.
• Good working relationship with local specialists in the area, including a Cardiologist who sees patients in our practice.
• Our senior doctors have a wide breadth of experience and are very willing to share their knowledge and discuss caseload. They are happy to assist when asked, while encouraging new associates’ independence. We maintain an open forum for case discussion and support and participate in organized daily rounds on all patients and cases.
• We have a full ancillary services business in addition to the hospital that includes: Doggie Daycare, Swimming program, Luxury lodging for dogs and cats, Professional Grooming, Training classes for puppies, obedience, agility, tricks classes, etc.