Deputy Medical Director opening for a general Internist with our adult patient clinical team. This is an established Community Health Center (FQHC) with a solid team of providers and support staff.
* Live in a nice rent-free local home for the duration of your contract.
* 250,000 base salary + incentives for an anticipated expected income in the 300,000+ range
* Traditional Internist role with 90% outpatient and 10% low volume inpatient mix
* Modern clinic located on the hospital campus - a very progressive 25-bed Critical Access facility
Full-time position also includes comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice, and relocation allowance.
Lamar, Colorado is a bustling college community in Southeastern Colorado, just 20 minutes from one of the state’s largest freshwater recreational lakes. Enjoy 340+ days of sunshine each year with a mild warm climate and a high quality of life.
* Ranked the #1 Most Affordable City to live in Colorado 2016 - Denver Business Journal
* Nearby John Martin Reservoir is 10 miles long with excellent boating and recreation opportunities
* Historic community of 8,000 population offers a very safe environment with genuine and friendly people
Send your CV in confidence and let’s talk - reference Job # 1701-2248
Jackson Physician Search, formerly known as Jackson & Coker Permanent Placement, is proud to announce our name change. We have achieved phenomenal growth thanks to our valued clients and our deep commitment to their success. To highlight our leadership and clarify our role in the permanent placement physician industry, our new name is now Jackson Physician Search.
While our name, logo and websi...te are new, you will still be working with the same professionals who remain laser-focused on our mission of bringing physicians and healthcare organizations together to improve the lives of patients, families and communities. Jackson Physician Search is still part of the growing family of Jackson Healthcare companies.
Jackson Physician Search remains committed to service excellence as we deliver what’s important to you: A track record for results, built on your trust in the skills of our team and the transparency of our process.
We encourage you to visit our new site at www.jacksonphysiciansearch.com.