Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Talk about meaningful work. Talk about an important role. Let's talk about your next career move. Due to our expanding business, UnitedHealth Group is seeking Clinical Administrative Coordinators who share our passion for helping others live healthier lives. As one of the world's leading health care companies, UnitedHealth Group is pursuing innovative new ways to operate our service centers and improve on our ability to deliver high-quality care. As part of our clinical support team, you will be a key component in customer satisfaction and have a responsibility to make every contact informative, productive and positive for our members and providers. You'll have the opportunity to do live outreach, educating members about program benefits and services while also helping to manage member cases.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance Healthcare system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant and built for speed. Join with us and start doing your lifes best work.SM
When you are in the business of health care, you're in the business of people. At UnitedHealth Group we want every customer experience to be distinctly personal. The challenge is complex. When people call us for help, their focus is on getting the best care possible. We help them understand their benefits and their options. This part of their lives matters a lot to them and it matters just as much to us. Our customer service teams have a serious responsibility to make every contact informative, productive, positive, and memorable for what it says about how much we care.
Positions in this function will will spend 70% onsite at clinics in the Hempstead area, and the remaining 30% at the home office. In this role, you will be responsible for member outreach making outbound calls to members and families to address gaps in care and advocate access to providers. You will assist members with scheduling appointments, arranging transportation, and other social services. Other responsibilities include managing schedules and spreadsheets, documentation, verifying claims, and other duties as assigned.
Respond to incoming provider and enrollee calls
Resolve customer service inquiries which could include:
Provide excellent customer service to both providers and enrollees
Constantly meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards while maintaining good attendance.
UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system work better for everyone.
We are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities. Our core capabilities... in clinical care resources, information and technology uniquely enable us to meet the evolving needs of a changing health care environment as millions more Americans enter a structured system of health benefits and we help build a stronger, higher quality health system that is sustainable for the long term.
We serve our clients and consumers through two distinct platforms:
?UnitedHealthcare, which provides health care coverage and benefits services.
?Optum, which provides information and technology-enabled health services.